PAPER, INK ’N STYLE WILL HELP YOU CREATE
MEMORIES FOR YOUR SPECIAL CELEBRATIONS
Have you ever asked yourself these questions?
- Are you excited about your kids party BUT you are not sure you can pull it off?
- Are you determined to “Do it yourself”?
- You see all the beautiful boards on Pinterest but have no idea where to begin?
- You want a gorgeous invitation, but you’re not a designer.
- You tell yourself….I KNOW I CAN DO IT BUT I CAN I REALLY DO IT?
Can you do it? YES…you can!
Bring your child's dream party to reality.
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
I help you create a personal, attention-getting invitation worthy of your child'd special day. Set the theme for your party and choose the right invitation of your event. No need to stress…We personalize it ….email you a proof, once approved you receive a high resolution format for you to print at home.
We have a wide variety of printable invitation available, ready to customize!
My goal is to provide you with a smooth and enjoyable experience as you plan your special event. From start to finish without needing to hire a party planner. My goal is to provide you with a smooth and enjoyable experience as you plan your special event. From start to finish without needing to hire a party planner.
Affordable, fun and above all, simple and easy!
Whatever the event Paper, Ink N Style is here to help you create something special and unique. Feel free to message me with any questions.
I am happy to help!
A little about me...
Hi, I’m Judy!
I’m a Wife, mama to a beautiful 8 year old daughter, love good food and travel; I’m the creative designer for Paper Ink N Style. I have a passion for all things paper and typography,
With more than eight years in the business of custom invite designing, I specialize in creating invititation for baby and children parties and events. I am passionate about designing unique and impressive custom invites that are ideal for announcing special occasions and events.
Ten Things about me:
1. I studied Fashion at FIT in NYC
2. I rather spend my day at a paper store than shopping
3. I met my husband when i was 16 years old, been married for 20 years.
4. PURPLE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR
5. I fell in love Paper design after visiting a craft store in NY.
6. I share this adventure with my daughter and chewy (newest
member of the family) and hubby.
7. I love flying planes (very proud to say, i have a couple of hours under me)
8. I suffered from Endometriosis. For more information visit: http://www.endofound.org/endometriosis
9. I love fabric
10. Love learning new things